gonna be here

hi friends,
I am yet another crazy engineer joining dis group...
I m yami doing my 3rd year cse....
let us all discover things together and we l try to create a better tomorrow....n dats y we r here....

always cheers...
bye...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello miniy!

Welcome to CrazyEngineers. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Do not forget to go through Lecture # 2 😉 here -

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    hey welcome to ce miniy..enjoy!!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Nice to have you here Miniy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Check on IELTS Exams IELTS : International English Language Testing System. [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : IELTS is adminstered by University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate (UCLES), British...
GMAT GMAT : Graduate Management Admission Test [Frequently Asked Questions] ADMINISTERED BY : ETS (Educational Testing Service) REQUIRED FOR : Admission into a MBA Program. WEBSITE : www.gmac.com, www.mba.com or...
GMAT Exam Success in Only 4 Steps is a potent GMAT study tool. Test takers can learn effective problem-solving strategies tailored to each type of math and verbal question found...
Hack a Day Hack-a-day is a website for those of you who love to break, make or fix things and see whats inside them. Its not just the companies that...
hi guys in Ce conference panki has asked us a question... [23rd March 2008 01:56 AM] panki: Why we take bath? so a suggestion from my side is ..can we...