GOLBEZ JOINS CRAZY ENGINEERS! :)

Hi everyone! I am Golbez from Manila! ๐Ÿ˜€
I am currently studying B.S. Computer Engineering at Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
My interests? I love joining forums sites, meeting friends, reading blogs, novels, seeing new movies and more.
I joined CrazyEngineers because I am seeking for someone's opinions and POVs in some engineering matters I encounter in my studies. I hope I'll gain something for this forum site. And I hope that I can contribute something in return. ๐Ÿ˜€

LONG LIVE CRAZY ENGINEERS!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ahoy #-Link-Snipped-#! It's a pleasure to have you with us. Hope to see you active here. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Golbez
    Golbez
    Thanks Admin! I am so lucky that I found this forum. I am expecting a lot from here. Time to check some threads! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,Welcome
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome Golbez!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Pal take an tour of this awesome forum have a nice trip around here pal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A UK based sonar researcher has made a hand held ultrra sound device the size of a computer mouse that can link to a computer through a USB to show...
This article on pages 22 - 24 gives an introduction to capacitors used for motor starting and run, which may be of use to designers. https://digital.bnpmedia.com/publication/?i=127720&p=24
E4C (Engineering For Change) has arranged a free webinar on 18-10-2012. The tragedy of human development is that every year millions of people, mostly young children, die from preventable waterborne...
Married lady CEans and the rest, who may be planning to take the plunge can consider the option of parking their spice (spouses) at the nearest day care centre. You...
Mostly filters are designed of which order? Is it greater than 4.