GoKart Innovations in recent times?

What are the recent innovations in gokart?

Replies

• Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    I didn't actually understand your question fully as it is too broad and not something you won't get Googling.
    But I think this link can help you
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    What I did is to just search go kart lab newsroom and it pops up. Here you can subscribe for periodical updates on their work.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rglokkesh
    What are the recent innovations in gokart?
    Are you trying to build one as your project? We would love to read about what you have in mind.

On a side note: Folks over at CarTrade covered a multi utility Go-Kart designed by engineering students. The Go-Kart run on uneven roads making it suitable for use in rural areas. Take a look: Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation | CarTrade
  • lokkesh rg
    lokkesh rg
    Ankita Katdare
    Are you trying to build one as your project? We would love to read about what you have in mind.

On a side note: Folks over at CarTrade covered a multi utility Go-Kart designed by engineering students. The Go-Kart run on uneven roads making it suitable for use in rural areas. Take a look: Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation | CarTrade
    Yes we as a team preparing to build electric go kart
  • lokkesh rg
    lokkesh rg
    Rglokkesh
    Yes we as a team preparing to build electric go kart
    And we are interested in doing some innovations in it..but for that we need ti know the recent innovation in electric gokart

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple iPad Pro has been officially launched in India with price ranging between Rs. 67,900 for the base model and Rs. 91,900 for the top end. Apple's biggest ever tablet...
The newest budget Android tablet on Asus India's portfolio is the Rs. 7999 ZenPad C 7.0 (Z170C) being sold exclusively via SnapDeal starting Monday in two colour variants - Black...
After MiPad, Mi Redmi 2, Mi 4 and Mi 4i, it's time for Xiaomi Redmi Note Prime's arrival in India. The smartphone is being sold exclusively via Amazon India for...
Hitachi ltd. and Tohoku University’s Advanced Institute for Material Research (AIMR) group have developed a basic technology to reduce the internal resistance of all-solid-state lithium-ion battery using a complex hydride...
At the second year mechanical level what extra courses which are useful in the industry can be done to improve our resume ?