CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@lokkesh rg • 14 Dec, 2015 • 1 like
What are the recent innovations in gokart?
@Debasmita Banerjee • 14 Dec, 2015 I didn't actually understand your question fully as it is too broad and not something you won't get Googling.
But I think this link can help you
Inside the Newsroom at BringMeTheNews — GoKart Labs
What I did is to just search go kart lab newsroom and it pops up. Here you can subscribe for periodical updates on their work.
@Ankita Katdare • 14 Dec, 2015 • 1 like
Rglokkesh
What are the recent innovations in gokart?
Are you trying to build one as your project? We would love to read about what you have in mind.

On a side note: Folks over at CarTrade covered a multi utility Go-Kart designed by engineering students. The Go-Kart run on uneven roads making it suitable for use in rural areas. Take a look: Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation, | CarTrade Blog
@lokkesh rg • 15 Dec, 2015 • 1 like
Ankita Katdare
Are you trying to build one as your project? We would love to read about what you have in mind.

On a side note: Folks over at CarTrade covered a multi utility Go-Kart designed by engineering students. The Go-Kart run on uneven roads making it suitable for use in rural areas. Take a look: Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation, | CarTrade Blog
Yes we as a team preparing to build electric go kart
@lokkesh rg • 15 Dec, 2015 • 1 like
Rglokkesh
Yes we as a team preparing to build electric go kart
And we are interested in doing some innovations in it..but for that we need ti know the recent innovation in electric gokart
9.5k views

Related Posts

@Abhishek Rawal · Oct 19, 2012

I am working on an idea & I need to know that, Can a tubelight work in DC ? If yes, then how much Volt is required to illuminate it...
6.5k views

@Chaitanya Kukde · Sep 28, 2014

LED systems are already a hot property all over the world. From portable electronics, smartphones to home lighting solutions, LEDs can replace conventional lighting in almost all areas. A recent...
6.6k views

@satty lavanya · Nov 7, 2012

how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
9.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Feb 6, 2014

Was going through Moto G specs and found that it has a hall effect sensor. Just read about and remembered the 'hall effect' I had studied during my engineering course....
33.7k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Mar 20, 2011

Hi friends, you all must have seen cameras in old movies. It used to be like a black-box coveredwith a black cloth. If this is not enough the photographer himself...
11.1k views