Going onsite with family

Hi,
My daughter is 3 years old and going to day care currently, I know it is difficult to move to other country once schooling of child has started, does that mean I have 1-2 years of time remaining to go onsite?

I have total 9.5 years of experience in IT and I am desperately looking for onsite currently

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The problem usually is not the school but the kids view of the place. Moving to the West with kids of any age seems OK. They adjust quickly. The trouble is that when they come back to India, it is very difficult for them to adjust. Happened all the time in my family.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sumanth.somsekhar
    does that mean I have 1-2 years of time remaining to go onsite?
    Not necessarily. As Ramani sir said, you can move any time and the kids should adjust fast.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, i am pursuing B.Tech from IP university and is presently in 3rd year . I use to code in JAVA language for whatever problem or programme i am given....
Hello everybody I am searching for telecom field jobs. From where should i start ? Any additional certification will help me for better job?
A slow-loading webpage is a pain not just for end users but also for website owners. In order to get rid of this problem MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence...
As a fresher how one can start career in telecom field? Which certification courses help for good opportunities?
Is the working principle of capacitor and flywheel are same?