GOD Mode in Windows 7

what is actually the god mode in window 7 ???????plsssssss explain in detail about its functionality in windows 7

Replies

• xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007
    Re: window 7

God mode in window 7 allows user to access all of the operating system's control panels from within a single folder.
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha

thankxxxx abhash but can you please tell me about it's advantages and disadvantages if any??
  • xxxabhash007
    xxxabhash007

To my knowledge there is no disadvantage and the advantage is that all the control options are present under one roof.
  • optimystix
    optimystix

+1 to abhash god mode is nothing but a super collection of all controls and utilities in one place. The so called God mode was present in Vista too, just that no one found it earlier. It was found during the beta release of Win 7.
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922

does XP has such a 'god mode' like controls ?
  • optimystix
    optimystix

no xp doesnt.
  • bohar
    bohar

The trick is also said to work in Windows Vista, although that although it works fine in 32-bit versions of Vista, it can cause 64-bit versions of that operating system to crash.
    To enter "GodMode," one need only create a new folder and then rename the folder to the following:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
    Once that is done, the folder's icon will change to resemble a control panel and will contain dozens of control options. I'm not sure it's my idea of playing God, but it is a handy way to get to all kinds of controls.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is Booth Algorithm ? How to implement it in binary multiplications ?
hi friends,please explain multiplication using carry save addition
i want a complete detail about the phase advancer with theorey. please if any one have forward to me.
i am proceeding my project on the topic,"THREE PHASE SINGLE SWITCH BOOST RECTIFIER REDUCING HARMONIC USING PWM".related detail i want pls help me.
habituate (v): To train; to accustom to a situation If you are a frequent visitor to a place, you may be said to be a habitue of that place. hangar...