Go-Go Dog Pals - RC Toys That Your Dog Will Chase & Play

Here is a new device that you can buy for your dog. It is called Go-Go Dog Pals. It is a remote controlled pet toy designed to be chased by dogs while the owner takes the more leisurely option of controlling it with a remote.

I think you can do the same with any of your RC cars, but still check it in action here:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...so that people get fatter!

Jokes apart; nothing innovative in the project; from what I see.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Abeno Harukas is Japans' proposed tallest structure that will shoot 300 meters above the ground level. The structure is currently under construction and is expected to complete in March 2014....
Stumbled upon a blog that did an analysis of the prices offered on books by Flipkart vs.HomeShop18, it looks like Flipkart's now charing way more to the customers. Is it...
A twitter user has released the photos of Olympic edition of Samsung's mega phone - Galaxy Note. The phone features a union jack back cover and the phone looks a...

hi

myself param kushwaha an electronics engineer. i am in crazyengineers since now.
Google has updated its Chrome browser, adding the ability to sync browser tabs across multiple devices to make a single session of Chrome accessible as you move from desktop, to...