GM's recall of Chevrolet tavera

Recently General Motors have recalled 1.14 units of chevrolet tavera through 280 dealers to check emission norms incorporated by Indian government.GM has announced that it will be done for free of charge and vehicle owners who had buyed tavera from 2006-2013 can submit to dealer for emission check.The model Tavera of BS3 and tavera BS4 have been recalled and production of BS3 and BS4 has been stopped from june4 and july2 respectively.
How this move by GM can be viewed?
Share your perception CEans....
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey Ceans, can you help me build a android app with SSH access. My requirements are if i click on a button certain command must be executed on the client....
hi friend tell me please to doing cdac after 2 year gap in btech,i am b.tech 2012 passout and i have got cdac mohali for DSSD but i am not...
Well it is time for all of CE to know more about CE MOD and Hall of Famer Abhishek Rawal As a matter of fact it is a small gift...
want to know about scope of pgdst course....What should i go for PG-DST or PG-DAC?
Online education has already made a vast impact in the form of YouTube videos and Massive Open Online Courses. It's no surprise that such a platform continues to grow and...