CrazyEngineers
  • Google has launched a new sign-in page for Gmail. Lot of users are noticing a small text link at the bottom of regular gmail sign-in page which takes the user to the new page. Here's how it looks -

Gmail-Sign-In-Page

The new gmail sign-in page looks a lot cleaner, much like the new inbox theme Google introduced. The new sign-in page shades the default blue-white combination for the new light grey - white combination. The sign-up button, used to created new Gmail account has been moved to the top right corner. The new sign in page looks cool and clean and I absolutely love the new look and feel.

Have our other readers obtained access to the new preview page?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • ShrinkDWorld

MemberAug 11, 2011

Why google do such things? what is a logic in this case??😐
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 11, 2011

I think it's all about offering a unified, regular 'Google Experience' across all of Google.
    Cancel
  • Rau

MemberAug 11, 2011

The_Big_K
    I think it's all about offering a unified, regular 'Google Experience' across all of Google.
    Does it offer any technical advantage or is it just *IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL* thing?
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 11, 2011

Rau
    Does it offer any technical advantage or is it just *IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL* thing?
    I don't think there are any technical enhancements in that page. It could be just few CSS related updates that gives the sign-in page a uniform look like the Gmail simplified inbox.
    Cancel
  • Rau

MemberAug 21, 2011

I have tried the theme and, it appears that you are correct. Everything is similar except the signup page. Probably, there is a commercial plan which google is trying to apply just to attract customers.

*Looks Beautiful* cannot be the lone aspect for Google.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register