Gmail Motion (Beta): Google's April Fool Prank

Gmail is trying to fool people by launching the 'Gmail Motion' feature. The feature is being advertised right their on Gmail login page. The feature promises the users to control Gmail without mouse and keyboard. But don't fool yourself - it's a plain April Fool prank by Google Engineers.

Here's a video -

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In today’s world there isn’t any shortage for the free messaging applications on the iPhone, yet it feels good to have an application that supports free voice calls and the...
The first thing that comes to your mind regarding detection or neutralization of a bomb is a group of sniffer dogs which first locate the bomb and then a bomb...
No! This is no April fool’s prank. I was also in a dilemma after reading the news but to my surprise it came out to be true. Larry Klayman has...
Almost a decade ago, Microsoft was sued by United states department of justice  for trying to monopolize the market by integrating a web browser i.e. the internet explorer as a...
Sometimes when we are alone and thinking about a particular music beat or a new song our subconscious mind creates an altogether new music beat. Well now you don’t need...