"GMail Call Phone" Call Landline Number From Gmail Chat

Gmail call phone feature seems to be available for several Gmail users. Once you install the video and voice chat feature from #-Link-Snipped-# , you will have the "Call Phone" option in your Gmail. Now, you will be able to make multiple calls with the tool. That is you will be able to dial and receive calls while you're already engaged in a call.

When you receive a new call, you can pause an existing call and resume the new call and switch between the calls. I'm yet to test the feature in my Gmail account. In case anyone's tried it, let us know how it works ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• techdb
    techdb
    Nice Info bro... let me try this..
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Is it free? & is it available in India??
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am using this in USA since last 4 months...

Its kinda cool and I can make call to anywhere in USA with good sound quality.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes the feature is available in India. You need to install the software first. The service has been alive for long time, they've just added the multiple call feature recently ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Crazy Engineering is a nice website. This is a nice source of Knowledge. I want to share some Resource for Agriculture Engineers and Researcher . Resource : ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks
hey i want some suggestions on final year project for mechanical... any suggestions relating to catia... or anything else...???
What is fertilizer and why do plants need it? What about organic farming. Is it a part of agricultural engineering?
hi, here is tanu dev ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜€
Core Temp File Size: 1333 CPU temperature monitor utilizes the Windows 7 taskbar. CoreTemp helped me save my computer and avoid an unnecessary and costly upgrade to a whole new...