Gmail Bug [IMAP]: Marks unread mail as read automatically

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

It seems that couple of Gmail IMAP users are facing a strange bug with Gmail. All the unread mails are automatically marked as 'Read'. The bug occurs when an IMAP configured mail client fetches unread email and marks it as 'read'.

Is there anyone on CE who's noticed this?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I'm pleased to inform you that NIT Agartala & CrazyEngineers have partnered for AAYAM 2009. We look forward to having lot of members from NIT Agartala on CE. Also,...
User Name: 0526 Engineering: Computer science Location: Delhi, India Occupation: Student Aim in life: Not clear I joined CrazyEngineers because: I hope to share and learn new things.
Engineers who are into mobile application development, check out: Forum Nokia Developer Conference '09 Anyone on CE participating in the conference? Keep us posted 😀
when i create a new test plan in jmeter and save it as plan or save selection as any .jmx file and go back and try to open it...nothing comes...
The Delhi High Court continues to remain tough on the issues of software piracy in the country Check out this Post Unlicensed software use! Pay Rs.10 Lakh: HC to firm...