GlobalLogic Bangalore - Fresher Hiring

Screening Criteria
  • Looking only for immediately available freshers 2011/2012 passed out from B.E, B.Tech & MCA from CS & IT branch.
  • Students should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
  • Offered candidates will be on direct contract with Globallogic for a period of 6 months with a stipend of INR 15K
  • Based on the employee performance this contract can be extended or convert to the rolls of GL
  • Only selected candidates (Those who will clear the online test) will receive an invitation call on Sunday for the Technical Interview on 13th May 2013.
  • Saturday (11th May) will have online test for aptitude and technical
  • We will have 45 minutes (25 questions) Aptitude test & 20 minutes (20 questions) technical test

Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Soldevanahalli, Hesarghatta Main Road
Acharya Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan rd
Bangalore - 560090

Registration Process:
Interested candidates must report at Acharya Institute of Technology sharp at 9AM on Saturday (11th May 2013) with their resumes, one passport size photo and photocopies of the academic documents for registration.

Forward your resume to #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the winner demo at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013, LG Electronics, the consumer electronics giant is all set to launch the new version of LTE called LTE TDD in...
Firefox OS based smartphones are coming. This summer, these phones will be available at select market places for consumers. But don't we all love some free stuff? So, if you...
Wishing our oldie CEan narayana murthy a very happy birthday! 😁 Have a blast, friend! 🎉
It is official. BlackBerry Q10, the 3.1-inch Super AMOLED screened, QWERTY keypad bearing smartphone with the latest BlackBerry 10 operating system (second only to BlackBerry Z10) is here. Snapdeal, the...
Dear CEans, i am new to codeigniter i need live availability code i am using codeigniter. i am inserting values(username,password,email,phone number) by using array . if the email is already...