Glamour bike

I heard that new fi glamour bike dont have the carburettor.Is it correct?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    Where did you hear this from. I checked the net and there was no mention of the "carburettor being absent" anywhere. even if the carburettor is really missing, then what is there in its place ?
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    I heard from my friend and sir.😀.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    What did your sir, say as to what replaced the carburettor.
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    sir told me that just he heard about it...
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    A fuel injector is used instead of carburetor, fuel gets sprayed into the inlet manifold.
    Hero Glamour is not the first bike to come without carburetor.Honda Unicorn, Yamaha R15 ,even Bajaj had fi system in their earlier P220 models.
  • NAVATHE SACHIN
    NAVATHE SACHIN
    working principle of fuel injector and carburetor are diferrent
    fuel injector is used in diesel engines to inject the fuel into the cylinder and carburetor is used in petrol engines which mix up the air and fuel and then send into the engine.😀
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    All petrol engine cars in market today uses fuel injectors.GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection) is used in race cars,here petrol gets sprayed directly into the combustion chamber.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The Fi technology has not gone well at all so far. The RTR-Fi suffered huge setbacks and 220 DTS-Fi is no more available. When approached dealers, even they admitted Fi version needs high level of periodic Maintenance and are not at all a successful bike. Agreed that the FI provides unmatched fuel efficiency, but it comes at an ‘unbearable price’ too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm a final year electrical student.....i always wanted to make such a project which will be useful for the society....i.e comes into effect immediately...i need some ideas to start with.....any...
Hi everybody, my name is Jean Luc, I am a computer engineering student; I like programming and use languages like Java, Python, PHP, JavaScript and several mark-up languages. I hope...
Anyone Attending GIndia Event to be held at Delhi on 4th and 5th of September?
NAME: RANAJIT BASU ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE: CIVIL ENGINEERING LOCATION: DHAKURIA, KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL HOBBIES:READING BOOKS, LISTENING MUSIC
What would be the shape of the plate type drill jig for circular components like Flange couplings and flywheels. Square or circular ? and what would the clamping method be...