Glad to be a CE-member

Hello everybody! I'm a newcomer, of course. I'm an automotive enginneer. I've just graduated from university. I live in Viet Nam. I'm glad to be a CE's member. And I hope to learn precious experiences from you. I love cars and everything concerned😁. Thank you so much !

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, DesertRunner (aka DR 😀 ) , glad to have you on CE! Looking forward to interesting ideas from you.

Oh yes, do not forget to tell your friends about CE 😁

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everybody there is a probleam that when i start my yahoomessenger within 1minutes a dialog box display that yahoo messenger encounter a probleam window need to close it and...

9-5

9 – 5​ Getting from bed at 7’o clock, being ready by 8’ o clock, getting no time for breakfast, catching the bus while managing dupattas or ties; yes, yes!...
Hi friends.... I ve decided to get a laptop... I need suggestions regarding d configuration....Pl help me vit it. Is it possible to install unix and windows at the same...
Before I post this short article by G V Dasarathi. I will warn you that this article will infuriate some. however, whatever is written here is a fact. Of course,...
Hi engineeeeeeeeeers,😁 my name is Sam, I am glad to be among this wonderful group.😁 I am an electronics and communication engineer, i am interested in some fields of Eng...