GL Programming problem

can anyone of u plz tell me how n where to run the GL programmming based programs.....
actually i've used c++ and in that i 've done GL programming for texturing effect but now facing problem in running the program..
plz reply soon thanx..

Replies

• pallavi agarwal
    pallavi agarwal
    hey...32 views n no rply??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pallavi agarwal
    hey...32 views n no rply??
    Pallavi, have some patience 😀 . Please refrain from using SMS language in your posts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.....i m facing problem in computation of FIRST n FOLLOW in compilers using C program...if any1 knows how to write that program...plz tell..
any one knows how to set up gmail in outlook ???????
hi friends...I do 4th year mechanical engg....iam intending of taking a seminar on this topic....could anyone provide me with its technical specifications of th components in th car...Bloodhound Supersonic car...
the switches in dashboard on driver side connected to turn signals,horn,stop lights, tail lamp(for night view) by seperate wire cables. if the turn signal lamps,stop light and horn are operated...
CEans, This thought has been haunting my mind since last couple of months. We can do lot of wonderful things through CE if we get a a sponsor for CrazyEngineers....