Give Some Ideas to make Automation Projects in Communication Field

Hi Friends.,

I am working as a Substation Automation Engineer in a private concern. I would like to do some Automation Projects personally and plan to start business if the idea is really good and should promote business.
So. Please share your innovative ideas with me. Motivate young people and their ideas. Make India should be in the list of Developed Countries.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends. can anyone suggest me some real time problems in the industry/society at present?? i am interested in doing a project as a solution, but could not get any...
Gionee India's Pioneer series is soon getting a new entrant with Gionee P5W expected to be officially launched in the next few weeks. The news came to light when Zauba...
Future Google Smartwatch may suck blood right out of your wrist, perform tests, analyse your blood and tell you whether you can eat that pastry. Google has just applied to...
As a kid, Avinash Singh used to love everything about cars. He used to play in and around the local market where there were ample of garages and bicycle, bike...
Yesterday I was reading article How my startup lost Rs15 lakh and shut down before its first anniversary One of the reason behind failure of this guy start up "Most...