Gionee Elife S5.5 India Launch Happens - All You Need To Know

Gionee Elife S5.5 phablet has been officially launched in India. We covered the phone's features and specs Gionee Elife S5.5 Is Now The World's Slimmest Smartphone, earlier this year. Proudly carrying the title of 'World's Slimmest', the Gionee Elife S5.5 has now arrived on the Indian shores for a price of Rs. 22,999. Powered by a 1.7 GHz true octa-core processor, the smartphone features 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage (no microSD card supports), 5-inch Super AMOLED display, a 13 mp primary rear camera and a 5 mp secondary camera with 95 degree wide angle support. The smartphone runs on Amigo OS 2.0, which is based on Android 4.2. Packed with a 2300 mAH battery, the connectivity options on this one include Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, GPS, G-sensor and USB on-the-go.

gionee_elife_s55
The price in India for the phablet isn't beyond expectations. The only competitors to its slimness factor are Huawei Ascend P6 (6.18 mm thick) and Sony Xperia Z Ultra (6.5mm thick). Would you shell out that kind of money for a smartphone with a great camera, good display, but no micro SD card support? Do share your thoughts with us in comments below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just bought a laptop and I've heard that leaving a laptop charging even after being fully charged damages the battery???? is it really true?????
Hi, Thanks a lot for this amazing forum, though I just joined this forum, but I can tell that the torrent of various topics are going to help in some...
Olympus has officially launched the new Stylus SH-1 camera. It features a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor and 5 Axis image and video stabilisation. Along comes 24x Optical Zoom and...
One of India’s potential smartphone makers, iBall has launched Andi 5T Cobalt 2, a successor to the company’s Cobalt iBall Andi 4.7G Cobalt which was released last year. The all-new...