Gionee Elife E6 - Seems like a WOW smart phone

My experience withe the design durability and reliability is not so good,
Recently after seeing the reviews of Gionee Elife E6 that perception has changed. I tried to dig out about the company and found out that Gionee is one of the top smartphone manufacturers from China that uses components from some of the best names in the component industry. For chip sets - MediaTek and Qualcomm, Au Optronics and Samsung for display and Sony or Samsung for the camera module. I was Awe after reading that,

Lets Have the glimpse of the device the new entry of their smart phone device Elife E6:

Video Views:

Specifications:

Processor - Quad-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6589T
RAM - 2 GB
Internal Memory - 32 GB
OS - Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Display - 5.0"
Expected Indian Price - 26,366/-
Check their impressive website: gionee.co.in

I found it to be pretty impressive, iPhone like exterior rich design, Jelly Bean 4.2 nice processor and other components. What do you say, would it be worth spending 26K for this device?

If Yes, and you happens to be among the first buyer of the device, let us know your review for the same.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Few days back we have seen the news of Blackberry Z10, unfortunately for blackberry this device hasn't worked out that well for them. I am sure not many of you...
California's state geologist has suspected that Hollywood earthquake fault may run directly underneath THE skyscraper project approved by the Los Angeles City. They also added that further detailed tests are...
Lately around the world and in India as well, working from home became a demand of the employees and many a time from employers as well. I personally believe that...
Software automation has proved its worth over a period of time. By simple definition automation means simulating the manual steps automatically with the use of code. At many places where...
Hey i m writing a code to resolve captcha and resolve barcode data from 2 different images using php. the images that needs to be resolved is in the same...