Getting used to the new design

CEans,

We've recently upgraded CE to sport new design and few new cool updates. I wish to know how many of you have gotten used to the new design? How many still think about the older version and how many are still in transition state? ๐Ÿ˜€

Vote on the poll and leave a comment ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I got used to the new design!

Old was also good but when speed factor my personal favorite is considered nothing beats this new one!
    And luckily I got Mozilla at office which is making my life easy with CE. If not I should have used the old IE6 with bad colors and alignments!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are many enhancements. When you select reply with quote, the reply box opens immediately below that post, instead of going down to the page ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i just like the new design so much. it is faster. i like the look and spped.it is easier to leave a reply and faster ๐Ÿ‘
    also loading the youtube videos are a lot easier. it's so cool ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, we now support various video hosting sites. You simply have to put your video URL in the popup and video gets embedded on its own. ๐Ÿ˜€ It works like charm ๐Ÿ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Love the new design. Almost got used to it.
  • safwan
    safwan
    lal
    Love the new design. Almost got used to it.
    exactly new CE rocks !! new design is just awesome !
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    just love this new design ๐Ÿ˜€

the speed is super cool ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I must say CE is fantastic now.

Everything like layout, speed, look etc. is superb.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    New Design is faster better and no doubt user experience is good for this.

Nice work done Biggi !!!

-CB
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The new theme has improved CE a lot. It matches perfectly with the CE-portal.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys! Here is my Computer Networks Question Paper. Go through this and tell me how it is! And check how you answer this. Short Answers : 1) Define protocol....
First of all congratulations for this forum, i think it's very helpfull for beginners like me.I'm a student from tei of peireus/ athens, i decited(with a friend of mine from...
Google has launched shopping tool in India. To access the new shopping tool, head over to Google India and search for the product you are interested in buying. Once the...
Facebook is applying for the 'Developer Garage' trademark in the US (24 March) and other countries (UK, 29 March). Facebook wants the TM for online events: โ€œa place to explore,...
Those who've been through GRE and similar exams, please share your thoughts and experiences in this thread about importance of academic records in selection procedure. Lot of engineering students would...