CrazyEngineers
  • I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right????
    is there any web site where I can learn this html code???
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 23, 2011

Welcome to CE, Zaara. For web design the most popular tools & languages you'll have to learn are HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL (for Databases). One of the best books to learn HTML code is Head First Series HTML 😀
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • vinci

MemberNov 24, 2011

for beginners,<a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">W3Schools Online Web Tutorials</a>is the best to learn html and css along with web designing
    Cancel
  • vinikatyal

MemberDec 2, 2011

have a lot of books for the same let me know if you need any 😀
    Cancel
  • praba230890

MemberDec 2, 2011

Although there are large number of online stuffs for learning webdeveloping in w3schools.com , htmldog.com and so sites. I don't recommend these sites if you wanted to become a pro as these sites may have a lot of wrong informations (for w3schools check w3fools.com). So it's better to stick with some books like Head first series(HTML&CSS, JS, PHP&MySQL) & Learning Web Design (#-Link-Snipped-#).
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 21, 2011

I recommend you Web Design All-in-One For Dummies book! Its a 5 in 1 book, that covers all the latest and best way to design sites! #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • venkat2011

MemberAug 15, 2012

Zaara
    I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right????
    is there any web site where I can learn this html code???
    <a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">W3Schools Online Web Tutorials</a> here you can find any tutorial for web desining
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register