Getting Started In Web Design & HTML

I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right????
is there any web site where I can learn this html code???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Zaara. For web design the most popular tools & languages you'll have to learn are HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL (for Databases). One of the best books to learn HTML code is Head First Series HTML 😀
  • vinci
    vinci
    for beginners,W3Schools Online Web Tutorialsis the best to learn html and css along with web designing
  • vinikatyal
    vinikatyal
    have a lot of books for the same let me know if you need any 😀
  • praba230890
    praba230890
    Although there are large number of online stuffs for learning webdeveloping in w3schools.com , htmldog.com and so sites. I don't recommend these sites if you wanted to become a pro as these sites may have a lot of wrong informations (for w3schools check w3fools.com). So it's better to stick with some books like Head first series(HTML&CSS, JS, PHP&MySQL) & Learning Web Design (#-Link-Snipped-#).
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I recommend you Web Design All-in-One For Dummies book! Its a 5 in 1 book, that covers all the latest and best way to design sites! #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    [​IMG]
  • venkat2011
    venkat2011
    Zaara
    I am intrested in web designing will any one send me the procedure I think first I have to go through html codes is it right????
    is there any web site where I can learn this html code???
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials here you can find any tutorial for web desining

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Make a whistle out of almost anything from an acorn shell to bottle cap. Make a super loud whistle with an acorn or other pocketed object
7FT Gundam - Ultimate Papercraft
Any idea on what is chemical earthing. Can it be used for residential purpose? Is it safe?
Hi guys! Iam new here! Iam a student of computer Graphics and I have some questions about one work I have to do. It's suppose I have some photos of...
hello CEians, i m a third yr student of b.tech (ece).plz suggest me some areas in which i shuld do my summer training...which wud be beneficia for me in future......