Getting Ready For 'Once In A Lifetime 2.0' Trip

I thought of posting an update on what's happening with the Once In A Lifetime 2.0 project ๐Ÿ˜€ . An introduction of this trip is here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Our fellow blogger, Feng from China has already reached Israel and the organizing team is now waiting for the other bloggers to arrive. I'll be boarding a flight tonight at 11 pm (IST) and reach on 11th Morning. Other bloggers will reach at different times and there will be a grand Welcome Party at 'Barki'.

I'm all set with the bags, my electronic gear (laptops, digital cam, iPad and phone with chargers ๐Ÿ˜‰). It's going to be about 7.45 hrs. journey from Mumbai to Ben Gurion Airport in Israel.

Will post an update soon ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    And here we all ceans say you bye bye Biggie, have a safe journey. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The Big K has landed safely in Israel. Lets wait for him to update about it here.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Please Post the pics here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @cd: You can check them out here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The following official video from Microsoft that boasts the Windows 8 booting time. The Windows 8 operating system, due to release in 2012 boots up in only 8 seconds. That's...
how are you everybody ? let's go into the subject I have a very strange problem with windows live Messenger 2011 It was working with me perfectly , suddenly it...
RTMNU aka Nagpur University has uploaded theVII semester time table for all branches on their website. Those who want it can get it here itself. ๐Ÿ˜€
Google Inc. has developed a new programming language. Yup, you are thinking in a right direction. It is something similar to C, C++ programming language. It is basically a browser...
'Pygmy shrew' robot navigates using tactile whisker sensors | News | The Engineer