Getting ready for CDAC. Things to take care of before your course begins.

The first round of allocation is done. This thread is for guys and gals who are satisfied with their allocation and now are wondering what to do next. Things like accomodation if you've got a course away from home, things to prepare before the course that'll help you grasp the concepts more easily and efficiently and so on. I urge senior CDACians to offer their expertise and guidance.

Replies

• Mayuresh Raskar
    Mayuresh Raskar
    I'll start off the discussion. I am from Mumbai and have landed the DITISS course at Pune CDAC. As of now, I know that i have to brush up on the concepts of Networking and OS. Anybody has any further suggestions that might help me do better at my course. Also, anybody currently in Pune can help me out with accomodation near the CDAC, preferably in Aundh, Sanewadi area or around westend mall. Any help, will be much appreciated.
  • Vishal Bohara
    Vishal Bohara
    I've got IACSD,Pune for DAC. Can anyone help me for accommodation near IACSD in Akrudi,Pune?
  • Mayuresh Raskar
    Mayuresh Raskar
    Vishal Bohara
    I've got IACSD,Pune for DAC. Can anyone help me for accommodation near IACSD in Akrudi,Pune?
    Even I am looking for accommodation. Contact me on #-Link-Snipped-#. We can look together.
  • Mayuresh Raskar
    Mayuresh Raskar
    Anybody from Pune CDAC? Can someone please suggest accomodation in Pune?
  • Vishal Bohara
    Vishal Bohara
    Does anyone got center upgrade in second round?
  • Mayuresh Raskar
    Mayuresh Raskar
    Hey guys,
    Found a nice 2bhk near CDAC PUNE. Anybody interested, please contact on #-Link-Snipped-#. Single occupancy, seperate bedroom. Great value for money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Russian engineers have launched a new satellite in space and it's interesting for multiple reasons. First and the foremost - the Mayak satellite is going to be the second brightest...
In a bid to foray into the lucrative world of social media, Amazon Inc. has come up with a novel shopping centered social network, Spark. It enables Amazon prime members...
Attached are the typicals for the MOV and VFD. Is the I/O type correct? Is that enough information for the Control system vendor or do I have to include anymore?...
I Have got to design a cooling fan, to cool the network of pipes of a heat exchanger. the only data that i have in hand is, the initial temperature...
Intex Technologies have been laying low for quite some time. Gone are the days where they seemed to launch a new smartphone every week. Intex Technologies have finally understood that...