Getting government funds for my electric project

I done an project in electric car. i did not have a fund to continue my project can any one tell a how to get fund from government or how to propose a some company .tell with full details .

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, congratulations for your project work.
    I am assuming that you want to know about funding from Govt. of India.

Have you heard of the TePP? It stands for the Technopreneur Promotion Program. I've heard it enables technologists to get grants from the government for their projects.
    You can check their website here: #-Link-Snipped-# and
    this site: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In TEMA S type of heat exchanger, there is a backing device or flange. What is its function and is it of split type arrangement? Thanks.
I wish to apologise for the long absence. I was on a family vacation to Kerala and had a very limited access to the Internet (mostly through 3G & phone)....
LITHIUM AIR BATTERIES Arthur Dobley, metal air battery scientist, explains “Li-air batteries breathe oxygen from the air, and allow it to react with the Li metal anode. These are constructed...
The technology would allow doctors to monitor patients' condition and apply appropriate treatment from inside the body, without the need to remove it afterwards. Devices which could internally measure patients'...
hi all, my interrogation is about the temperature reinforcement and whether it should be added to the reinf't required for the bending. What i usually do is that i take...