CrazyEngineers
  • Get A Book is a new startup in Nagpur. They have set up a website and is asking people to drop their email addresses for early notification of the launch.

Works on the simple theme - "You ask for a book and we deliver it at your doorstep."
    They are currently available only in Nagpur.

I was wondering, with the big guns like flipkart and amazon already in market, what kind of innovation will they bring in the market. ☕
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberJan 6, 2012

Maybe they deliver it soon when compared to flipkart and Amazon!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 6, 2012

AbraKaDabra
    Get A Book is a new startup in Nagpur. They have set up a website and is asking people to drop their email addresses for early notification of the launch.

Works on the simple theme - "You ask for a book and we deliver it at your doorstep."
    They are currently available only in Nagpur.

I was wondering, with the big guns like flipkart and amazon already in market, what kind of innovation will they bring in the market. ☕
    Are they lending books or selling them? If they're selling the books, then there's going to be very tough competition from Flipkart & upcoming mega bookstore called Amazon. I doubt the startup is Nagpur based. The registration is in the name of Mr. Nishant Modak and seems to be done from Akola - a city closer to Nagpur.

Let's see what they've to offer.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberJan 7, 2012

I think they are selling the website. 😕
    What do you understand by "This domain is for sale"?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 7, 2012

Issue
    I think they are selling the website. 😕
    What do you understand by "This domain is for sale"?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ... if you check the post with an eagle eye; you will find that .in and .com are two entirely different domains ☕
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorFeb 15, 2012

#-Link-Snipped-#

Get-A-Book is a unique home-delivery library. No need to get out of the comfort of your home to read the books you have always wanted to read!
    #-Link-Snipped-#to any of our reader plans depending on your reading habits. Choose from our #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Then, simply place an order through sms or call (#-Link-Snipped-#) /#-Link-Snipped-#/#-Link-Snipped-#.
    We will deliver the books at your doorstep in the shortest time.
    Call us now and register to avail introductory discounts! Happy Reading!
    *For now, we operate only at Nagpur.
    They have mentioned above on their introductory page. 😀
    Cancel
  • Manish Goyal

MemberFeb 15, 2012

There is no payment gateway integrated on site

Moreover no price is shown for books which they are selling

I wonder how can they expect people will come to them and buy books
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register