Get your phone calls on any device with O2 TU Go app

Now your mobile calls can be transferred to any device that you own thanks to TU Go app by O2 for smartphones. O2 comes in with this innovative idea to transfer phone calls to any connected device may it be your laptop, tablet or desktop.
The app is freely available for download and comes with monthly packages for use. It means your phone calls can be easily transferred to any device you have with you with TU Go installed. If you have left your phone in the drawing room and are working on your laptop in the bedroom, no need to pause the work, your phone call will be served right to your laptop. O2 TU Go app will be available by the end of 2012. Sounds interesting?

Replies

• AM_NAREN
    AM_NAREN
    I think this is the most revolutionary app coming in for smartphones. 😎
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds good. Let's see how much they are going to charge for this feature.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This steals the show: https://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq249/funfunky/2012/May/misc/whereisitgone.gif
Hola CEans, I am an EC Diploma holder .... waiting for my last sem result so that i can get admission for bachelors. Interested in Programming, Robotics, Networking & Hacking....
Most police officers in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and other smaller countries are routinely unarmed, whereas in the rest of the world, policemen are routinely armed. In the UK,...
hiii.... my name is ravindra bhardwaj sudent of B.E mech.
Suggest some events for techfest in our college?(Technical events related to ECE)