CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberMar 19, 2014

A.V.Ramani
    <a href="https://www.bbc.com/news/health-26630647" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Lost sleep leads to loss of brain cells, study suggests - BBC News</a>
    Funny! I hardly remember a single day in my last 5 years when I had >5 hours of sleep per day.

PS : I blame it on #-Link-Snipped-# or maybe my "addictive nature" for the stuffs/people/ideals I deeply care about =/
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 19, 2014

I get severe headache the night I sleep for < 6 hours. Otherwise I'm all fine. I believe in straight and deep sleep more than the hours of sleep. I think 6-7 is more than enough; but you never know what the researchers will come up with😀
    Cancel
  • Shailaja Tiwari

MemberMar 19, 2014

I feel relaxed only after getting a sleep of atleast 10 hours.............(yes i know that it's too much) and now i want to get rid of this sleeping addiction.........😀
    Cancel
  • lal

MemberMar 20, 2014

My sweetspot seems to be between 6.5 and 7 hours. Anything beyond that or less than that kills my day 😁 Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberMar 20, 2014

[QUOTE="lal, post: 310845, member: 32473" Even I make up for lost hours of sleep and feels relieved afterwards. But, that must be something psychological I guess.[/QUOTE]
    No, it is not. That is a real physiological effect.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register