Get ready for Android mini computer just for $74

[​IMG]

Spec:
Processor: ARM processor with Mali 400 GPU that
Memory: 4GB internal and microSD slot.

How does it works: Attach keyboard with USB dongle and connect monitor with WiFi.
it's supports 1080p full HD video through HDMI😲.
I think its very good device for TV doc😀. you can get #-Link-Snipped-#
src : CNET

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Reminds me of the uBuntu operating system on the phone. That will make you carry just one phone anywhere you go, simply connect it to your monitor and start doing your work. Android is opening more possibilities. I hope Apple does something about it 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Education portal education consultancy services are very important in these modern days. They helps us to getting admission in most of the famous colleges in overseas. They also help...
I am a student of 2nd year 4th semester. We have to do one project on instrumentation and measurement. Need some help in finding a suitable project. So anyone out...
Just upgraded Galaxy Note to Android 4.0 ICS, but it doesn't feel like a major OS upgrade at all. First of all, everything else just looks the same with just...
Sify Videomeet ( https://www.sifyvideomeet.com ) is Sify's new conferencing service sold as 'conference-as-a-service' for startups and emerging businesses. The service costs < Rs. 3 per minute and offers variety of...
I am Praveen kumar , 2nd year (yet to be start )mechanical engineer student of BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,main campus MESRA ,ranchi.... My aim is to become a IAS...