Get Paid for Hacking Google

Google has launched a new program for the people who can discover security vulnerabilities in Google's Websites or Online Applications.
It will pay something between $500 and $3,133 to such people.

"We hope our new program will attract new researchers and the types of reports that help make our users safer," members of Google's security team said in a group blog post.

The Google security team said that this program is undertaken after seeing the success of a more limited vulnerability reward project limited to Google's open-source Chromium browser, which resulted in a sustained increase in the exposure of vulnerabilities,

Google said a special panel would determine the level of reward which would be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello frnds,actually i m doing my final year project on optical character recognizer using MATLAB.....i have started my implementation....but don't know hw to start the training an testing of characters....could...
A Simple Program on TRI C for P89V51RD2 Obstacle avoider Robot #include #include #inlcude //We include necessary header files here #define forward 0x05; //0000 01 01 both motors in forward...
Following are the repeatedly asked Questions: Explain the different computer network functions. What are the differences between packet switching and circuit switching? Explain the OSI reference model with diagram. Compare...
Following are the frequently asked questions in theory and viva of Different University Exams. 1. What is the various applications of computer graphics? 2. Explain about CAD. 3. List the...
Following is the list of the repeatedly asked questions on System Programming. UNIT –I Q-1.1 Draw and explain the general machine structure? Q-1.2 What do you mean by system programming?...