Get Desktop and Voice Notifications from Gmail !

If you get caught up with work and forget to regularly check your Gmail inbox, then Checker Plus For Gmail, a Chrome extension, displays unread messages right in your browser window, and alerts you with desktop voice notifications by reading your messages out loud. You can listen to them, read, delete, archive or mark as spam without going to Gmail.
#-Link-Snipped-#
It can read out the sender’s name, email subject, and even the entire message when you’re away from the computer for a certain amount of time. The extension also adds contact photos for all your contacts, and can run in the background even if Google chrome is closed (You can select this option from checker plus settings) .
Clicking on the button opens a pop-up with all your messages, where you can delete, reply to, mark as spam and archive messages without having to open Gmail. Furthermore, you can specify mailto: links to be opened in Gmail from any website, and change click action from the options.
Start Page after Installation:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends i am confused which college i must choose for BE in E&TC Engineering in Maharashtra ? I have 2 option 1. SGGS, Nanded 2. MAEERs MITCOE, Pune (...
hi! i am student of M.E. final sem. please suggest me some topics for thesis work in structural engineering which is software based
!st oF aLL reminDing u all ur !st day at collegE... frienDs ma !st day is on sept 3rd😁... praY 4 meE...😁
hi i need a project titles in electronics and instrumentation it should be something new
So, this morning whilst i was travelling by the train an idea occured to me..! So let me elaborate my idea..! A train moves at a very high speed right?...