Get an Internation Degree from PSG Tech

Oops!!!!
I just entered in PSG Tech and at present i am doing 2nd Year B.E Mechanical Engineering
As the Well know part i feel myself lucky to be a student of India's Leading Engineering College and Asia's one of the Finest Place to learn Mechanical Engineering!

As the Part of news i am going to put it up is PSG has just launched another International Level Institute known as PSG Institute of Advanced Studies
Currently following courses are available newly there

Indo - German Mechanical Engineering
Indo - US Mechanical Engineering

You will be trained first 3 years in India and Final Year in German or US

You can get more about it here
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most probably Obama(US president) will visit INDIA on 6th of November. And it is expected that Nasscom will raise the outsourcing issues and will discuss on it as anti-outsourcing measures...
My dear friends Happy Diwali to all! Some of you may have noted my absence. This is due to the fact that I have been traveling overseas for a few...
Even after official confirmation from TRAI minister A Raja, the MNP has not seen a ray of hope in India. In a recent meeting between the GSM operators and the...
Topic: Tool design(Mechanical Engineering) Manufactuing Processes: Introduction: Manufacturing involves turning raw material to finished products, to be used for various purposes. There are a large number of processes available. These...
Sand Casting Processes For Case(A): Bottom board is placed either boundary moulding from or on the floor making the surface even. The drag moulding flask is kept upside down on...