Get 2 GB Free Google Drive Storage.

Complete normal security checkup #-Link-Snipped-# and get 2 GB of free Google Drive storage.
You'll receive storage around 28th february 2015.

Source : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done. Thanks. How do I check whether they've bumped up my storage space? Didn't get any notification.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Done. Thanks. How do I check whether they've bumped up my storage space? Didn't get any notification.
    It will bumped on 17th feb. We should able to see in Gmail footer. Currently it is 25 Gb and after 17th, It should say 27 GB.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Updated : Just got 2 more GB, now total space is 27 GB .

Email:
    Your Google Account is more secure.
    Nicely done.
    Thank you for successfully completing your Security Checkup between 10 February and 17 February 2015. Not only did you improve your account security, you have also received a 2GB bump in #-Link-Snipped-# storage. This permanent upgrade has already been processed and is reflected on your #-Link-Snipped-#, where you can review your usage and purchase more storage space should you need it.

Don't forget to #-Link-Snipped-# periodically or anytime your account changes, like when you get a new phone or replace an old laptop. For more tips and tools to improve your security online, visit the #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I got additional space too. Don't know what to do with it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Rapid increase in global energy requirements has resulted in considerable attention towards energy generation from the renewable energy sources. In order to meet renewable energy...
Founded by Vikram Chopra and Mehul Agrawal in the year 2012, FabFurnish.com is an online store for furniture, furnishings, kitchenware and home decor. FabFurnish offers over 60,000 products to the...
As we’re eagerly waiting for Samsung to introduce their Galaxy S6 flagship on 1st March, the company is making their lower-end offers available. The South Korean giant, Samsung had unveiled...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT​ “SUPER RUNNER BICYCLE” The objective of this project is to use our knowledge acquired in Mechanical Engineering by preparing Chainless bicycle by using Gear...
Everyone know Flappy bird is the game from "Hell". The most frustrating game. But here is the nifty trick to play it. In short, single tap as fast as you...