Geoinformatics

sir iam getting seat in ANDHRA UNIVERSITY INDIA'S 31 BEST COLLEGE,in GEOINFORMATICS by eamcet2011.can you please tell me about itand it's placements.are salary levels are more for other core groups than compared with this group

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cognizant's Combined Campus Freshers Recruitment Drive Eligibility Criteria for IT: Open only to the students with following degrees Category 1: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech /...
Wipro's reputation as a pioneering and innovative company in the global technology landscape makes it a determined choice for the best of talented engineers. We invite you to exciting opportunities...
Who are eligible? Should have studied BE/B.TECH (Computer Science and Engg., Electronics and Comm. Engg., Electricals and Electronics Engg. and Information Tech. only) / ME / MTech more than 70%...
To apply for a job, please upload your resume highlighting your qualifications. Please make sure that you provide a valid email address in your resume. We would notify you via...
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram-695 033) requires Result Oriented Professionals for appointment as Project Engineers. Post Code : T-1 Remuneration : Rs.15000/- Consolidated per month. (Rupees Fifteen...