GenPact Take Over by Bain Capital

US Equity firm Bain Capital is in talk with Government of Singapore Investment Corporation and may go for a joint bid to take over GenPact India with a target of 40% shares in $1.5 billion to $2 billion.

Meanwhile, if you are surprising why a US based Equity firm is going for GenPact ; Genpact is a NY-listed technology company that outsourced most of its work from India.

Any GenPact associates, any official words on that?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Yahoo announced on Friday that it has fixed and rolled out the patch for the the defect that allowed hackers to hack more than 450k user's passwords. Per Yahoo they...
Its not even a fortnight when Apple announced that they would not be complying the EPEAT certification. On Friday, Apple published a blog on their website stating that lots of...
Wish to know how to integrate paypal account with the freelancer account? I am from India and wondering if that's a good option.
so in almost every game or application we see a loading screen .The logic behind it is so easy look at these simple program https://www.koolcomputer.com/learn-java-loading-screen/
hai i completed engineering in electronic and communication 2012. i attended for c dac entrance test, i got 420 rank....over all three section. there are embedded,vlsi. there is conflict, regarding...