CrazyEngineers
  • if converting rotating energy is possible , then y can't we use a rotating circular disk with teeth and connecting a number of same type of disk in series with that. shall we produce electrical energy from each of the disk by driving only one disk...is it possible???? and is it effective???????
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberSep 11, 2013

Hello mate learn EMF equation a little more

If the rotating motion Cuts a magnetic field only we will have EMF induced

Otherwise there will not be any induction of emf mate SO we will not be able to produce electricity just by rotating a circular disk with a lot of teeth
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • yogi.bharadwaj

MemberOct 5, 2013

Only rotary motion is not sufficient to produce electricity there should be an emf generation which we get in the form of electricity.so my friend the rotating object should be cuts the magnetic field lines then only it induce emf and due to this induced emf we produce electricity.so only rotating objects are not sufficient for it and your disk motion is also not. if i am wrong pls correct me.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register