Generation of electric energy from rotating objects

if converting rotating energy is possible , then y can't we use a rotating circular disk with teeth and connecting a number of same type of disk in series with that. shall we produce electrical energy from each of the disk by driving only one disk...is it possible???? and is it effective???????

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hello mate learn EMF equation a little more

If the rotating motion Cuts a magnetic field only we will have EMF induced

Otherwise there will not be any induction of emf mate SO we will not be able to produce electricity just by rotating a circular disk with a lot of teeth
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Only rotary motion is not sufficient to produce electricity there should be an emf generation which we get in the form of electricity.so my friend the rotating object should be cuts the magnetic field lines then only it induce emf and due to this induced emf we produce electricity.so only rotating objects are not sufficient for it and your disk motion is also not. if i am wrong pls correct me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we all heard that energy can be neither created nor destroyed...but y the world sufffer from energy scarcity.....are we able to get the same energy from every machines...for example...,electric fan...
Disney’s Ishin-Denshin Project is something where audio could be beamed person-to-person via a simple touch. Huge win for the electronics segment, no? Indeed is! Disney Research has nicknamed their project...
My question is about the heat dissipation in the rail engines. Engines being a mechanical device gets heatedup on continuous working and heat dissipation must be done and nowadays we...
I really don’t know why we are stick up to 3 phase alternator I don’t believe it is constructional limitation What are the reasons for limiting up to 3 phase...
ARM based Chromebooks & low-speed Atom based Chromebooks had some concerns related to processing speed. So, Finally few good companies like HP,Acer & Asus are bringing out the new Chromebooks...