generating pwm using parallel port and matlab without any other accesory

Is it feasible to produce pwm using parallel port and matlab..😕
i want to control 3 servo motor using p-port and matlab
and what is the alternative of delay function of c in matlab
if anyone know plzzz reply😲

Replies

• naks4u
    naks4u
    there is a command tic and toc search in the HELP OF matlab i thing it can help u for giving a delay and yes u can do pwm surely...
    just by varying the on time and off time of a pulse that is basically by varying the delay for logic 1 and logic zero
  • naks4u
    naks4u
    but i thing u need some driver circuit in between ports and servo it can't be directly connected to the ports it needs some isolation...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, is there anyone to help me out...??? which motor is suitable for elevator and also we need rotation at different angle(say 30,60,90,120,180...).some one suggest that servo motor is best.if...
This is a feedback. I have seen some members, who are not inactive. They log in almost everyday. But, they are active only in the CE-Conference where they chat or...
Hello all, I am a telecommunication engineer from karachi...... I am done with my bachelors last month...... Now I want to further continue my studies... but m in dilemma.... I...
There are 2 separated rooms, one having 8 bulbs and the other having 8 switches. You have to find out which switch is of which bulb, in minimum possible steps....
😉 Hi friends, Need to build a reliable DC to AC Inverter for a solar parking light application. A common DC/AC inverter could be puchased quite cheaply, however as solar...