Generating power in the process of convertion of sea water to pure water by burning of trash.

Project Abstract / Summary : The burning of trash “the extended process of incineration” is the main one in this process .The process should have to take place in high temperature instead of lit the trash because the whole energy have to used and there should no improper burning of trash.The trash have to burn in such heat that the water have to chage into vapour and that vapour should have energy to rotate the turbines.

By burnig the trash and send sea water through them so they can turn into water vapour and let that water vapour to pass through turbines to rotate them.So by this process we can generate the power.

The water vapour that used for rotating the turbines have to cooled and they have to undergo treatment process if needed.By this we can get the pure water.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Utlization of sea water and trash so that we can get pure water and power with out any harmful effects and it's echo friendly.By this process we can generate the power in echo friendly manner and burning of the trash is going at high temperature so that there is no plume.

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: RGUKT-Basar
City: Basar
State: Telangana
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : MAGLEV-The Future Train What is a Maglev Train?​ A Maglev train is a train that glides through the track, sort of like a monorail, but...
Project Abstract / Summary : The objective of this project is to enable the user to remotely control their home appliances and systems using a cell phone based interface. To...
After launching its first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS-based handset- the Canvas Fire 4, earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched an entry-level smartphone- Micromax Bolt Q324....
Project Abstract / Summary : Compact Paper Recycler A compact paper recycler , as the name suggest is a paper recycling machine of comparatively small size. It is basically a...
Can any one help me do my mini project by suggesting any idea or link or webpage that helps me to find python code snippets.The code should find vulnerable functions...