Generate Electricity From Bicycle! [VIDEO]

Hurricane Sandy rendered many people powerless. In order to prepare people for the next power crisis, a Brooklyn-based designer Chris Hackett is teaching you to build your own homemade generator, via which you'll be able to combine your bicycle and battery to form an electricity source.

These are the raw materials you'll require: Bicycle, Deep-cycle battery, Inverter, Permanent magnet DC motor, metal spindle. scrap metal frame, charging circuit. Follow the instructions stated by Hackett in the video attached below, for as he puts it, you never know what'll get your power tomorrow- could be a hurricane, snow storm, anything. Better be prepared.

Watch:

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    This is what to be said as Engineering.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Aw ! nothing new ! i knew this even before this chris hackett was born !
  • lal
    lal
    zaveri
    Aw ! nothing new ! i knew this even before this chris hackett was born !
    Then why didn't you share it already? There are many million others who don't know that!

By the way, it is about sharing what you know and respecting! Not about KNOWING THE WHOLE ENCYCLOPAEDIA and keeping it just with us.

People say knowledge increases with sharing. That really makes sense.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello! am try to install Linux mint Olivia 15 cinoman 64 bit in my pc,I want to have two os in my pc, Linux and window ,,, I have already...
A new kind of Internet that are not dependent upon servers or URLs for browsing and sharing content is possible, according to computer researchers from University of Cambridge. They seem...
Hey there, listen up! You've been stashing up way too many images and videos on your smart-device, and the Auto-Awesome enhancement in Google+ has only helped in beautifully formatting your...
Volvo has formulated a concept for lightweight structural energy-storing elements with a view to better the energy consumption of the electric vehicles developed in future. The material shall consist of...