General CE Meet Agenda - Discussions

CEans,

Let's finalize this one as soon as possible. We'll need a general agenda for our CE City Meets.

So share your ideas on what do you expect from CE Meets and a generic agenda for all our meets. CEans organizing the CE Meet are free to make necessary changes to the agenda.

Get started. Following are my suggestions -

1. Better Networking among CEans.
2. Getting more CEans to join the meets.
3. Taking CE to colleges.
4. Forming associations with local college events/seminars/conferences etc.
----------------------------------
1. Social networking among CEans.
2. Job/Career related help for CEans
3. Turning the casual CE Meets into CE City Chapters (formal chapter)
4. Frequency of CE Meets.
---------------------------------
1. Participating in tech competitions, quizes as 'Team CE'.
2. Organizing local events.

What say you?

Replies

• RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    The_Big_K
    1. Participating in tech competitions, quizes as 'Team CE'.
    2. Organizing local events.
    I liked this idea.
    We can organize mini tech events if there are number of CEans from different colleges are ready to take part with his/her classmates. Than it will be great. This will help us to grow us more big & we will get publicity too. That will help us to bring sponsors too.
    What you say,CEans?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, the pioneering team will shoulder the responsibility of each city chapter of CE. I can see this happening at Surat.

I'd rather say, founding memebers of each chapter should meet as soon as possible and chalk out a plan. We can then discuss it online with everyone.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thanks for the Overview Biggie..
    Rajdeep lets make an agenda for CE meet..

i will call you soon
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    If I am not wrong an attempt was made to discuss same thing in following thread #-Link-Snipped-#

Right?

Anyone from Bangalore? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Separate thread, Shalini ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Boy! I'm using FireFox 3.5 RC3 and it's rocking fast! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I guess Mozilla folks have incorporated their new javascript rendering engine in 3.5 and I can notice the speed!...
what is the main difference between micro processor and micro controller
hi there am new member in CE, and it is my first time for me here i joint CE to improve my knowladge and skill in engineering life. am in...
I think it would be better if CEans provided with an option like watch list. To subscribe to all threads of particular section. In this way the CEan can add...
Look at this folks - The green & the blue colors that you see - is actually just one color! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Amazing, isn't it?