gauss siedel program in matlab

Can anyone tell me how to write a simple gauss siedel program in matlab??

Replies

• kashmirihasan
    kashmirihasan
    can anyone can write a simple code for x2-5x+6=0 for n=50 iterations with tolerance of 0.0005-- any help would be appreciated?
  • slimebdx
    slimebdx
    hi i am new members in this forum and this is my first post but pricise how application you need this program if in power flow i can help you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Titanic called Yahoo is doing what it should have done years ago when Google was trying to launch Gmail - that's my initial reaction after looking at the new...
I went to the Dell Premier Outlet today to check out the new Android Based Tablet. The representative informed me that the Dell Streak will be launched in India during...
I'm aware that many CEans are facing problems with viewing the attachments. This issue is being worked on. I'll post an update very soon. If you have questions, please let...
Penguin is launching a social network for book addicts called 'SpineBreakers' 😛 Spinebreakers already exists as a content website. But it does not have any tools which allow its users...
HI, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I am a ICT student and I am planing to do a research project, My...