Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in A

Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in Airport Security Operations

Human Recognition Systems (HRS) has signed a contract with Gatwick Airport to support them with a number of innovative technology trials to existing and future airport security operations and operational measurement.

The objective of the trials is to provide Gatwick Airport with a reasonable level of certainty as to the most effective technology for the purpose of passenger measurement across the Gatwick Airport estate but initially the Consolidated Security Area in South terminal.

Perry Hailey, Head of Technology at Gatwick Airport comments, “We are pleased to be working with HRS, their previous experience of deploying cutting edge technologies at other UK regulated Airports gives us confidence in engaging in new and innovative technology solutions to maintain a cost effective compliant security regime and improve the customer experience.”

Jim Slevin, Business Manager for Transport at HRS says “This is a great opportunity for us to work with Gatwick Airport and we are delighted to welcome them to our growing list of airport clients.”

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, This is Kashmiri from Lahore and I want to know the difference between alternator and generator. Any one who could reply??? I really want to know the answer.
" Is there any hardware specific key for distinguishing electronic gadgets like mobile phones, laptops etc". Let me ask through an example; Let's say me and my friend just bought...
It looks like Internet Brands, the company that owns vBulletin is all set to stop XenForo from launching their software tomorrow. They have filed lawsuit against XenForo claiming the copyrights....
Hey ppl, Now a days when i log in to my college wifi it shows a note on front page... Note:The users connecting to wifi network with a static IP...
Inspirational/Motivational video!! Again, a must watch video A really touching video! [video=youtube;KboIq6_RwuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KboIq6_RwuQ[/video] "The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do, well." - Henry W. Longfellow