GATE Question Paper 2011 : Mechanical Engineering (M.E.)

Thanks to CEan ishutopre, we got a scanned copy of GATE 2011 Questions for Mechanical Engineering students. Feel free to discuss answers to all these questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Everyone can now check their GATE AIR ranking at this site #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I want to discuss about the origin of video games.I hope this topic is of electronics. So it was in the year 1983,when the video game market was...
Hi friends, Ever wondered about solid state welding? Well there are in principle three types of solid state weldings: 1.DIFFUSION WELDING: In this process,the two surfaces are made to come...
sir i am an electronics and communication student and have to do summer training after 2nd year. Please suggest me the topics in which the training will be beneficial for...
Discuss your answers here! 1.The closest meaning of the word EXHORT is a) Urge b) restrain c) condemn d) scold 2. PREAMBLE: CONSTITUTION a) Amendment: Law b) Prologue: Play c)...
I have uploaded the GATE Question paper for Electrical Engineering too! EC-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.32MB CS-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.28MB EE-GATE-2011_1_.pdf - 0.27MB