GATE previous years question papers & solutions

darkwarrior111
@darkwarrior111-LrOw2S โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Those looking for topic wise previous years GATE question papers with solutions, please find these attachments available for download. for thermodynamics and engineering mathematics scroll down.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Nov 17, 2012

    I've formed a new thread for this valuable resource. I'm sure this will benefit all the GATE takers who're looking for solve questions and answers.

  • sweet_honey

    @sweet-honey-areuMs • Nov 17, 2012

    Thank you #-Link-Snipped-#
    This stuff is really useful and is a good study package with questions and solutions.

    Thanks #-Link-Snipped-# to make it a different thread.

  • darkwarrior111

    @darkwarrior111-LrOw2S • Nov 18, 2012

    here is THERMODYNAMICS and ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS section.

  • Karthik760

    @karthik760-Ph59bG • Jun 21, 2015

    This is very useful. Thank u So much

  • chandu koneti

    @chandu-n2F1Bj • Jul 2, 2015

    where is engineering materials topic wise qstns ? please upload

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jul 2, 2015

    I'll request everyone who has previous GATE papers to upload them in this thread so that all our fellow engineers can benefit.

  • Vikas choudhary001

    @vikas-choudhary001-HOmwsr • Jan 4, 2016

    Not updated to 2015 only upto 2012 is given.upload rest until 2015

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Jan 29, 2016

    Vikas choudhary001Not updated to 2015 only upto 2012 is given.upload rest until 2015

    GATE 2014 and 2015 papers:

  • shunmuga saravanan

    @shunmuga-saravanan-wg4UkG • Apr 20, 2016

    This material is very useful for gate prepared person. thank you

  • shunmuga saravanan

    @shunmuga-saravanan-wg4UkG • Apr 20, 2016

    This material is useful gate preparing person. thank you

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Apr 20, 2016

    I'd like to request all our viewers and members that if they too have previous years GATE papers, please upload them here. A lot of our fellow engineers preparing for the exam would find them very useful.

  • BHAVIK17

    @bhavik17-fQoLbS • Jun 7, 2016

    ty brother

  • gutham

    @gutham-Z8PJI9 • Jun 7, 2016

    thank you bro....very usefull

  • Mahesh B

    @mahesh-acaEoc • May 29, 2017

    Good work guys.....,
    Please keep updated
    Thanks a ton

  • sbrahma0

    @sbrahma0-Iju3Z8 • Jul 25, 2017

    some questions are missing, like i couldnt find a question of gate 2008 for fluid mechanics

  • chandu koneti

    @chandu-n2F1Bj • Jul 25, 2017

    Can i have same for ies sub wise objective as the same u have uploaded for gate mechanical

  • vinodkidambi

    @vinodkidambi-bSQiOX • Oct 28, 2017

    Kaustubh KatdareI've formed a new thread for this valuable resource. I'm sure this will benefit all the GATE takers who're looking for solve questions and answers.

    I am preparing for BEL Deputy Engineer (mechanical) written test, can u help me with some previous papers and solutions.
    Regards.

  • kpl_mech

    @kpl-mech-3QjPZq • Apr 23, 2018

    I am sharing a website link which will be beneficial for GATE Mechanical Aspirants.
    Do check it .
    Website link is <advertisement snapped>

  • murari krishna

    @murari-sj0IcY • May 18, 2018

    hey,, I can't find previous year gate question paper and their solutions.

  • murari krishna

    @murari-sj0IcY • May 18, 2018

    hey,, I can't find previous year gate question paper and their solutions.

  • murari krishna

    @murari-sj0IcY • May 18, 2018

    hey,, I can't find previous year gate question paper and their solutions.

  • Radhika Deshpande

    @radhika-o4Adk0 • Oct 6, 2018

    Can we have GATE papers in our download section now. Anyone having it please upload to our download section. This will help lot of people who are preparing for GATE.ย 

    As GATE 2019 is nearing we should have all information related to it on our portal.

  • jai rathore

    @jai-pa5Say • Dec 20, 2018

    How to download