GATE preparation

hey. i am a second year CS student ..... When exactly is the right time to start preparing for GATE?? ... and how to go about it.... ๐Ÿ˜€ reply asap

Replies

• pingu
    pingu
    nobody here to help ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Hey.....dont worry so much for now. You are in second year only, just focus on your academic curriculum. Whatever subjects are being taught to you, learn them, they are going to help you a lot. According to this year pattern, 3rd year students are not eligible for GATE. And if the trend continues, then you also have 2 more years. Normally GATE preparation takes 4-6 months.

So, just chill and have fun learning computer science....๐Ÿ˜€
  • pingu
    pingu
    Hey thanks a lot for your help ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi My name is Shirley Sandra I am 18 yrs old Student Love to watch movies Have some big dreams in mind.
Quote:Frugal Gardeners are found world-wide and we constantly search for money-saving ways to stretch our garden budget. This Saturday feature will spotlight items that gardeners can create for inexpensive garden...
Times Now is reporting that there's bomb blast in Delhi near the high court building. The blast is being reported as the 'high intensity' blast. The blast occurred in front...
my 9 months prep paid off. I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate. I gave my exam today morning at 10 am :-D Edit:Oops I was too excited and wrote...

Mr

Hi I am ali. Mech engg from pak