CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Ankita Katdare • 16 May, 2011
Are there any free online practice tests for GATE?

I found one: :: Institute of Engineering Studies ::

Please share more resources.
@Ankita Katdare • 16 May, 2011 This is another one for Mechanical Engineering: https://examcrazy.com/ano_utils/User_AppearInTest2.asp?crsId=13&pgName=User_AppearInTest2.asp
@ISHAN TOPRE • 16 May, 2011 :bighug: Thanks, I really need it 😀

I know only one Free Online Exam Preparation and Online Tests, Study Material, Practice Sets & Test Analysis
@ISHAN TOPRE • 21 May, 2011 The examcrazy is very useful. Once I get internet connection on my computer, then I will be able to devote more time to these tests 😀

Anyone more sites? 😁
@ISHAN TOPRE • 22 Jun, 2011 Hey AKD, it is regarding that exam crazy site. When that day I solved 1 test of 10 minutes, everything was fine.

But now when I am trying to appear, a option called Submit paper appears. I am unable to move to Q.2. Can you check it for me?

And the institute of engineering studies isn't for mechanical?
@ISHAN TOPRE • 06 Jul, 2011 Exam crazy does not work well.

Anyone knows about mathematics online tests? I have seen a trend of 10-14 marks dedicated for mathematics in GATE question papers.
TCY does not offer mathematics tests.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 01 Aug, 2011 Looks like I have solved all questions in last 2.5 months. Does anyone know about good sites offering free online tests?

@AKD: Can you check that exam crazy site? I gave one test, but when I went for another, the same question paper appears.
@ISHAN TOPRE • 01 Aug, 2011 @Anyone: Can you post some more trustworthy links?

The ones posted by AKD are cool, no doubt about them, but in case anyone knows better, please post. 😀
@satyajit rules • 02 Sep, 2011 can anyone give me the links for electrical engg online test series...
@ISHAN TOPRE • 04 Sep, 2011 I am still searching for some good online free practice tests. 😐
@ISHAN TOPRE • 08 Oct, 2011 Found this one hope everyone find it useful.

Free Online Practice Tests | Question Papers | Solved Papers for AIEEE, CAT, GMAT, GRE, JEE, SAT, TOEFL
@Reya • 07 Jan, 2012 Seems ACE Engineering Academy is conducting free online test for GATE 2012. Did anyone attend the test? How was the difficulty level?

https://www.aceenggacademy.com/main/gate-2012-online-tests-series-schedule
6.3k views

Related Posts

@Shruti Gandhi · Dec 23, 2013

Hi I got 1353 rank in Section A + B. I am only interested Banglore CDAC. what are my chance to get in CDAC Bangalore {Knowledge parK and CDAC electronics...
5.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 6, 2014

If you had been feeling the vibes about the new smartphone from Lenovo, well here it is. The company has officially launched its brand new Android smartphone titled Lenovo Vibe...
1.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 10, 2014

The supersport bikes KTM RC 200 and KTM RC 390 are ready to roar on Indian streets as KTM, the Austrian motorbike brand, in which Bajaj Auto holds a 48%...
6k views

@MegaByte · Sep 16, 2011

In last week, Tech Mahindra had a campus recruitment drive in our college at Nagpur. The selection process was same as that of others: Aptitude test, Technical Interview and then...
33.1k views

@RajdeepCE · May 16, 2009

Its very good puzzle. It is simple but still its effective to confuse peple to scratch her heads.Here is the puzzle:We have total 100 rs and we need to buy...
51.8k views