GATE Online Free Practice Tests

Are there any free online practice tests for GATE?

I found one: #-Link-Snipped-#

Please share more resources.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is another one for Mechanical Engineering: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    :bighug: Thanks, I really need it ๐Ÿ˜€

I know only one #-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The examcrazy is very useful. Once I get internet connection on my computer, then I will be able to devote more time to these tests ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyone more sites? ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey AKD, it is regarding that exam crazy site. When that day I solved 1 test of 10 minutes, everything was fine.

But now when I am trying to appear, a option called Submit paper appears. I am unable to move to Q.2. Can you check it for me?

And the institute of engineering studies isn't for mechanical?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Exam crazy does not work well.

Anyone knows about mathematics online tests? I have seen a trend of 10-14 marks dedicated for mathematics in GATE question papers.
    TCY does not offer mathematics tests.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Looks like I have solved all questions in last 2.5 months. Does anyone know about good sites offering free online tests?

@AKD: Can you check that exam crazy site? I gave one test, but when I went for another, the same question paper appears.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Anyone: Can you post some more trustworthy links?

The ones posted by AKD are cool, no doubt about them, but in case anyone knows better, please post. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • satyajit rules
    satyajit rules
    can anyone give me the links for electrical engg online test series...
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am still searching for some good online free practice tests. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Found this one hope everyone find it useful.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    Seems ACE Engineering Academy is conducting free online test for GATE 2012. Did anyone attend the test? How was the difficulty level?

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I got this notification from facebook. Not from one but from many friends. Well my friends do not do such things. the real culprit is someone else. Perhaps...
Infosys Technologies today announced that it has won the prestigious 12th Annual Corporate University (CorpU) Xchange Awards 2011 in the Excellence and Innovation category for its Campus Connect Program. The...
One of the CEans dropped a PM to me asking for the selection procedure for Adobe. Adobe actively recruits graduates in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or similar technical majors....
Guys Check out this Video [youtube]oQQY4YyH_Y0[/youtube] โ€‹
Aluminum* foil The duct tape of the kitchen All kinds of useful... Thirty Unusual Uses for Aluminum Foil