CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@NAGOORJOHN • 09 Oct, 2015
HOW MUSH TIME MUST SPENT IN GATE STU-DING EVERY DAY FOR MECHANICAL

I WANT IMPORTANT TOPICS LIST
@Ankita Katdare • 10 Oct, 2015 • 1 like Hello @NAGOORJOHN Welcome to CrazyEngineers.

You need to focus on the subjects of - Manufacturing science/ Production technology, SOM, TOM, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer and IC engines.

Some of the most important topics include -
  • Theory of metal cutting (Production)
  • Casting (Production)
  • EOQ Models (Industrial)
  • PERT and CPM (Industrial)
  • Principe stress and strain
  • BMD and SFD
  • Thermodynamics basic concepts and application of first law.
  • Entropy and availability
  • Conduction, Critical Thickness of Insulation (Heat Transfer)
  • Unsteady conduction (Lumped Heat Analysis)
  • IC Engines - Gas Power cycles(Otto, Diesel)

Related Posts

@Aashish Joshi · Feb 3, 2009

Hi, I am involved in a project for which I have to use shape memory alloys. I have selected NiTinol wires. I have found a seller (Nitinol Product Index -...

@Harry2k12 · Aug 11, 2012

Hello friends its my final year and i want to built and email system for blind people .So i need your help guys 😀

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Nov 1, 2014

Samsung has been constantly criticised for its done-to-death plastic designs. Samsung fanatics find it difficult to distinguish between Galaxy Grand and Galaxy S IV from couple of feet away. Considering...

@sree_23 · Jan 28, 2013

similarly if a transformer is given DC what will happen?

@Franklin Viegas · Jan 11, 2016

Hello everyone, Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in...