GATE Maximum Number Of Attempts

Hi i want to know how many times can we write gate

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There is no limit to the number of attempts for GATE. But if you are well prepared, you can get a really good score in 2 attempts.
  • sakthi_mech
    sakthi_mech
    No limits to GATE attempts.........but if you're well prepared means you can deserve it by 2 or 3 attempts.....
  • raviZ
    raviZ
    thanks for r ply
  • Bhaddy
    Bhaddy
    very thanks sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's make a list of synonyms of all words. I will give it a head start. 1. Abhorrent, abominable, detestable, execrable, loathsome, obnoxious, repellent, repugnant, odious, heinous, disgusting, despicable, ignominious,...
Calling for ideas and suggestions on how can CEans create some sort of a world record online. We can start working on it immediately and try to complete it before...
Hi CEans, I need a small help in putting a content for PraveenTech Going Mobile in my home page. I have written something for others but I am not able...
I remember some of our CE's questioned about how we can generate power through piezoelectricity. Actually i myself did the piezoelectric energy harvester from unused vibrations. I explained briefly about...
Live, even for a few hours, without a fridge is a nightmare! We understand your distress ... Let us send you a refrigerator repair technician as soon as possible. We...