GATE (Information Technology) Preparation Institute Delhi

Can anyone please tell me which is the Best institute for GATE preparation (Information Technology) in Delhi, how about "IES Academy" and "Trump and Gates"..... which of these two institutes is good for GATE.........

and one more thing............. do we have equally good institutes in Jaipur as COMPARED to Delhi ?????????????? if YES then please name few.........

PLzzzzzzzz do answer............. Its high time for me to begin for GATE

Thanks !

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I think you can try Made Easy....one of my friend is there and according to her its really good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to our Sources At Ford, I just came to know tha the automaker is going to launch Kinect Based Game which will show case its high end technology. Why?...
Chlorine leakage has been discovered at BHEL plant in Bhopal. I don't have details of the news. Can someone inform us how to effectively protect yourself from Chlorine exposure, if...
Please help... This month Wipro and Accenture is coming to our College. So please Upload or post link of Previous Years Wipro and Accenture Aptitude Question Paper. Thank you...
A CDN or Forum? Many a startup think about it and really speaking its the forum that wins most of the time. Initially it takes few days universially for the...
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day:myparty: ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ May all your wishes come true.Have a blast ๐Ÿ˜€