Gate 2016

I just have one question, if I have an year down during my engineering, can i apply for PSU's and IIT's if I appear for Gate this year? can anybody help me? eagerly awaiting a response. thank you 😀

Replies

• Swapna Sony Ambre
    Swapna Sony Ambre
    Parth Salvi
    I just have one question, if I have an year down during my engineering, can i apply for PSU's and IIT's if I appear for Gate this year? can anybody help me? eagerly awaiting a response. thank you 😀
    Dear Parth, Having drops is not a concern in gate exam.
    What it considers is having graduate degree or you are in third year to be a graduate. It requires clear concepts and good memory to remember formulas.
  • Dpksingh137
    Dpksingh137
    For stepping into IIT
    Essential Qualification: 60% marks in Engineering Graduation For General Category student.
    Different PSU have Different Criteria for Job . few of them have 65 % requirement and many of them have 60% criteria in Graduation for General Category .
    But to step into IIT or PSU you need to score very good rank in Gate Examination.
    Analysis Report (for MEchanical)
    for General ..AIR upto 1000
    for OBC ....AIR 2000
    SC/ST.....AIR 5000

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Crazy engineers, My name is Daniel and I am a Mechanical Engineer Here in Nigeria. I am 33 years of age and I own 3 different companies the Areas...
hey everyone ,,, need a help frm u ppl,,,,m in third yea BE computer science nd i wnt to start my first project on database management system since m intrested...
hi i am subathra ,i am a 2nd year IT student ,i need some innovative and different project idea , can you suggest me an idea in c/c++ language
I am currently doing a project on Automatic speed controll of Wiper Motor with respect to amount of water present in the sensor. The sensor is Rain drop Sensor and...
The Martian, one of the most awaited Hollywood movie of 2015 was specially screened for a team of ISRO scientists at Ahmedabad by Ridley Scott - the director of the...