Gate 2014 to be revised in line with IIT-JEE?

Hay guys, Gate 2014 is to be revised to accommodate exponentially growing exam takers.

Refer below link

#-Link-Snipped-#

Comments please....

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    If they have so much problem with people merely giving the exam to get into PSU, then why the f*** they don't tell the PSU people not to use the GATE score as a qualifying criteria?

Whatever I've read is totally senseless. Chemistry, geology test. I mean come on already. Engineering in India was already going down the drain and now this is not making it any better.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Is this official ? I feel let down reading this.

Okay, you want to conduct test in two tiers, that's fine. but What about having geology, chemistry or geology in preliminary test ? In fact concentrate technical subjects more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was informed yesterday (may not be a news to everyone) that the PSUs in India won't be able to recruit directly from the campus; but have been forced to...
Can someone here code a GUI based tool, preferably using PHP+MySQL to create automatic server backups at specified frequency, upload the backups to Amazon S3, sync the number of backup...
It is usually said and performed practically that material becomes hard after quenching. but my question is that why material becomes hard after sudden cooling? what happens to its inner...
as is 456 describes that the strain in tension reinforcement should be more than .87fy/es +.002 what is the logic????
Hello Friends I was wondering if there any website for reading reviews of users and their ratings on any kind of product or service available in market