GATE 2012 Results Declaration On IITK Website

Taking GATE exam this year was an interesting experience for all. It is said by the officials that GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00 hrs and will be available on the GATE websites of IITs and IISc.

I hope everyone already knows that GATE 2012 score is valid for TWO YEARS from the date of announcement of the GATE 2012 results.

GATE 2012 results may be made available on payment basis to interested organizations (educational institutions, R & D laboratories, industries, etc.) in India and abroad based on a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between IIT Delhi and the requesting organization. Details in this regard can be obtained from the Chairman, GATE, IIT Delhi.

As mentioned on - GATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

What are your expectations? Have you already checked the answer keys?

Replies

• MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    All the best to all guys... hope you get according to your expectations.👍

P.S. About getting result database, don't you think person who can crack gate among lacs of student can write a piece of code to get database from their site ? [ i have last 2 years result database (yes of 10 lacs students ) if anyone want to have it just for his/her reference and not for commercial purpose. ]
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CS/IT engineers may rejoice. The latest stable version 2.4 of the popular HTTP web server 'Apache' has been released after a long wait of 6 years. There are a ton...
hi, after Long time posting something. Actually i joined wipro technologies on 17th Jan 2011. Got 3 months initial training on .Net . after that due to shortage of project...
Google's just released 'Chat For Google' official extension that lets you keep in touch with your contacts in your 'Google+ Circles' & Gmail contacts even when you are not in...
Several blogs have been writing about the possible kick to London based DataWind - the company that manufactures Aakash tablets to be sold at a price of 2500 - 3000...
ASUS promised the latest Android treatment for the TF101 Transformer tablet and now it seems that the ICS update is rolling out. Taiwan will be the first country to receive...